- Services are available to any individuals who express a desire and have a goal for competitive employment and who, due to the impact and severity of their mental illness, have recently lost employment, or been underemployed or unemployed on a frequent or long-term basis.
- Services include:
- Supports to access benefits counseling;
- Identify vocational skills and interests;
- Develop and implement a job search plan to obtain competitive employment.
- This service emphasizes a rapid job search.
- After suitable employment is attained, services include:
- Job coaching to teach job-specific skills/tasks required for job performance
- Ongoing rehabilitative supports to teach the individual illness self-management, communication and interpersonal skills necessary to successfully retain a particular job.
NOTICE TO PATIENTS
American Work does not discriminate in the provision of services to individuals based on their race, color, sex, national origin, disability, religion, or sexual orientation.
This organization accepts Medicare, Medicaid, CHIP, other private insurance, and offers a sliding fee schedule to those who qualify.
This practice serves all patients regardless of ability to pay.
Discounts for essential services are offered depending upon family size and income.
You may apply for a discount at the front desk. Thank you.
* * * * * * * * * * *
AVISO PARA PACIENTES
American Work no discrimina en la proveer de servicios a personas basado en su raza, color, sexo, origen nacional, discapacidad, religion o orientación sexual.
Aceptamos Medicare, Medicaid, CHIP, seguro privado, y tasas de descuento. Esta práctica sirve a todos los pacientes, independientemente de la habilidad de pago.
Descuentos para los servicios esenciales son ofrecidos dependiendo de tamaño de la familia y del los ingresos.
Pacientes pueden aplicar para servicios médicos con la recepcionista en la clínica. Gracias